Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fete Crazy! .... and meet Pepper!

Hi all,

I have been crazily crafting for the fete, which I have talked about before, but I don't think I mentioned that TP goes to a Montessori kindy, this is named after the italian woman Maria Montessori who devised the teaching methods used.

Anyway, at the moment if I'm not sewing for the fete I'm thinking about what I can sew for the fete! I am fete crazy!

With a lot of help from my mum I got a few more things made over the last few days -


Pot holders ..........

and Coaster sets!

I also managed to fit in time to make a present for a friend who is having a baby in a few weeks.

Meet Pepper and her baby!


This is one of Dear Fii's lovely creations which was in Homespun magazine a little while ago. I have been waiting for an excuse to make her and a new baby girl seems just right!

Bee happy,
Jess

7 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

My gosh, you have been a busy bee. Love little Pepper and the baby, so cute. Also love your new header and lay out of your blog. Have a happy week ahead. Cheers Vreni

Elyte said...

Thank you for introducing Pepper, she and her baby are gorgeous and I am sure they will be much loved. Your little projects look very professional with their little tags. Isn't it fun playing around with fabrics on small projects? Or do you have too much to do for it to be fun?

Alison Gibbs said...

Jess you have been busy. Do you still want any ideas for the fete? I have a couple that I could email you if you are interested
Alison

Debbie said...

Love the new blog layout. Everything looks fantastic, can't wait to see what else you do.

Jude said...

You are very kind to sew for the fete and i really like the doll and her baby.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Pepper and her baby are just adorable! What a wonderful gift!
Love your coasters and potholders too!

Khris said...

I love your coasters and the dolly...well done...hugs Khris