Friday, January 14, 2011

Mr Magoo has left the building!

Hi all,

One of my bestest friends had her 3rd baby boy yesterday by c-section. So he was a week early and already weighed 9pd 10oz, imagine if she went overdue!

img_3137
Meet Mr Magoo. A playful little monkey designed by Melly and Me.

img_3133
What a poser! I used some brown fabric I had in my stash and some of my Make Life fat quarters for his tummy/ears and shorts.

img_3140  
A cute little softie for a cute little bubba!

I hope everyone is keeping safe and dry. Don’t forget to put some support behind the efforts I mentioned in my last post!

blog signature

5 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Mr Magoo is a cutie. What a friendly face he has; I'm sure he's going to be much loved.

Tupbebek said...

Thanks a lot!!!!
For me is always been a challenge to test the website on different browsers with different platforms, but this list of links made it all easy….
NIce post
tr

Wendy B said...

He's just adorable Jess and i'm sure he'll be well and truly loved!!!!! My son was supposed to be over 10lb when he was born....I think I willed him early because of that....he was six weeks early and 5lb 14oz!!!.....still a difficult birth!!!! LOL
sugary hugs
Wendy :O) XXX

Fiona said...

He is very cute!!!!

Jenniffier said...

Oh my gosh. He is so cute!