Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally some sewing

Hi all,

After a week of not even wanting to look at my sewing things I finally sat down and did something.

I worked on the quilt for my partner in the Name Game Swap…

Just a sneak peek in case my partner is looking! I am still deciding how to do the name…applique, stitchery, faux applique…I don’t know.

TP needed a library bag for school so I whipped up one today for him.

He picked the fabric out a while ago and I was waiting to use it in something just for him.

The pocket should have been deeper but I was trying to keep the robots upright….Anyway he says he hates it, maybe he will feel differently tomorrow.

blog signature

8 comments:

Becky M said...

I love the bag, those robots are wonderful. Kids are tough sometimes. Hope he changes his mind.

Tara said...

Hates it?! I think it's great :) I actually just made a robot drawstring bag the other day, hopefully robots will be "in" this year!

Oops-Lah said...

Oh dear! Could it be that Mr. TP is grumpy tonight? I'm sure after a good night's sleep he will love his new library bag. I think the robots are really cool!

barcord said...

I like your library bag TP. It will be unique (the only one in the universe) You must be a very special boy.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I think that the robots are super cute. Loving the sneak peak of the name game swap quilt .... I want to see more :o)

Elyte said...

Has TP changed his mind about his cool library bag?

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Great bag. He'll come around, I'm sure.

Charlie and Wendy said...

The library bag is gorgeous, I love the robots along the bottom.