Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lunch bags

Hi all,

I missed my Friday blog post day...I was actually going to try and wait until I knew the lunch bags had been recieved but I just can't help myself! I have to blog ;)

I found out via Instagram that some close friends of ours had their anniversary a couple of weeks ago and I was disappointed that I didn't know. So I got stuck into making something that had been admired last time they visited us...Ayumi's lunch bags! My most fav lunch bag ever!

I used some of the enchino fabric that I won a while ago. It is so beautiful to sew with! Because I only have fat eighths I had to do different front and backs but I really love how they look. I used a layer of fusible pellon and insulbright. For the lining I used this food grade fabric called Procare that I got from the US.

I really love the hexi print in this range! I really have a soft spot for hexies!

Bye for now, Jess :)

 

8 comments:

DeborahGun said...

these are just the best :-)

barbara woods said...

love them!

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

Gorgeous! What great gifts!

Rosa said...

Anyone is absolutely gorgeous.Love them all!!

cat and vee xoxo said...

gorgeous bags Jess, what a great pressie! I haven't heard of the lining fabric you used, will have to have a google to find it. Love the Echino too - all the prints you've used look so good together.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute, cute!

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Vicky Joe said...


Life is a battle, if you don't know how to defend yourself then you'll end up being a loser. So, better take any challenges as your stepping stone to become a better person. Have fun, explore and make a lot of memories.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net