Monday, December 14, 2015

Dottie Angel Frockalong - Link up!

Hi fellow frock sewists!

Welcome to our link up post! But first I'll just do a brief outline of what Cassie and I have covered in the last two weeks.

First up we had the Kick off post, which talked about picking your size and fabrics. And I also spoke about lowering the pleats.

Next Cassie covered how to sew the pleats and the pockets. Part 1 and part 2.

Cassie also introduced us to our sponsors! Don't forget there are some great prizes up for offer and any progress counts!

Then I covered how to do French seams, how the neckline is finished and how to do the sleeves.

There was a great interview with Catherine and some more frock inspiration next.

And finally Cassie showed us how to do the hems and other finishing touches.

This is one of my finished Dottie Angels frocks, this one has the shoulder pleats and is made with beautiful soft summery fabric with cute zebra pockets.

I hope we have helped in your frock sewing adventure!

Please follow the link below to add a link to photo of your progress. I look forward to seeing what you have been up to!

Jess

An InLinkz Link-up

 

1 comment:

April's Creations NC said...

Jess hopefully my link up pics showed up, first time ever I've done this 😕