Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Finally finished something!

Hi all,

On the weekend when it was raining – really, when is it not raining! I got out my pack of Sharpie Stained markers and gave my boys free rain (no pun intended LOL) with them and a piece of white fabric each.

Library bags

Trucks are quite obviously what they love and they are becoming quite good at drawing them. These trucks are in the rain.

Tylers library bag

I seem to be colour coding my kids…do you do that? Always blue for one and green for the other. Just check the towels in the bathroom and you will see how bad I am!

Blakes Library bag

These are library bags, I think I made them about 16” square and lined them for extra strength. Now I just need time to take them to the library!

Library bag roll

blog signature

6 comments:

Elyte said...

Great idea Jess, a very personal touch.

Oops-Lah said...

what cute bags and I bet the boys are very proud of them. And they seems to be quite the little artists! Well done!

Mara said...

So cute, I know the feeling of finally finishing something, and your project is great, love the personal aspect of it.

Newbie Jen said...

Jess, these are adorable!

Kirsty said...

Cute library bags!! I love that they have their drawings on them.

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

This is such an awesome idea! Love them.