Friday, February 22, 2013

Well….

Hi all,

I don’t have a lot to say for myself at the moment….not a lot is happening, I have excuses but you don’t want to hear them do you LOL sick, sore back, blah de blah blah haha

Afternoon delight progress

If you follow my facebook page you probably have seen this picture, but for those of you who haven’t – this is 4 of the 6 blocks that make up Month One of the Afternoon Delight quilt. I am working on block 5 at the moment. You will get sick of hearing about this quilt!

I mentioned, I think, that I am making a Wedding Ring quilt this year. I would say this quilt would be on my ‘quilting bucket list’ if I had one!

Wedding ring fabrics

These are the fabrics I am using for the ring parts….mostly Kate Spain’s Central Park (I think) with a few ring-ins. I have done some cutting at the last sewing night but nothing since and knowing me probably nothing until the next sewing night, but I am not rushing this one!

Honestly, I feel like playing with something even newer…

Fabric love

But I will resist until I have more time and feel better too.

BTW Angela Yosten has featured me, well particularly the Traffic Light quilt on her blog today! How awesome is that? Very exciting! You can go and check it out here.

blog signature

4 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Oh your poor back! I hope you feel better soon. Yes, I have seen your four out of six blocks on FB and love them. And your other fabric collections are so delicious. I'm wondering what you have planned with the second lot???
PS: Just went over to Angela Yosten's blog and admired your Traffic Light wall hanging again.

Anonymous said...

It all looks very yummy

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Awesome jess! I hope you're feeling better soon - loving your fabric pull for the wedding quilt (one of my all time favourite collections).

Narelle said...

Those blocks are gorgeous!