This year I am wanting to focus on my ever growing pile of WIPs and UFOs. It worked out well that this is also a major part of the Fabriholics Anonymous challenge.
WIPs - The projects I am actively working on at the moment are the Midnight at the Oasis quilt and a double wedding ring quilt.
I also have a commission quilt that I would like to start in February once school is back in.
Now my list of UFOs is pretty extreme….I am a starter! Unfortunately not so much of a finisher it seems but I hope to change that this year.
Finished quilt tops that need to be quilted and bound.
- Convergence quilt. Half quilted but had thread issues, can be finished now thanks to Jane lending me some similar thread from a different company.
- Star quilt. Needs quilting.
- Big block quilt (can’t remember the proper name). Needs quilting.
- Marti Michell quilt. Quilting is done and now needs to be bound.
- Pure Schnibbles quilt. Needs quilting.
- Owl quilt. Needs quilting.
- Baltimore quilt (not pictured…also my oldest UFO at approx. 7 years old). Needs quilting.
- Blocks from Ausmod bee 2013. Need to be put together.
- Polaroid blocks. Swap 2012/2013. Need something done to them, not sure how I will finish them yet.
- Josephs Coat QAL 2009. Need to be finished but unsure how to finish them off as the QAL was never finalised.
- Mariners Compass quilt circa 2009. Need to finish the appliqué.
- Afternoon Delight quilt 2013. Continue working on the appliqué.
- X and + blocks from QCA bee 2012 and swaps 2012/13. Need to be put together.
It looks like I have my work cut out for me…and I am pretty sure that I have missed a couple of things. Not to mention the quilts I would love to start too!
Bye for now,