Friday, April 12, 2013

Joining the Finish Along

Hiya!

I wanted to join in on the fun last time but forgot and then it was too late! So here I am for quarter 2!

I have a few plans for this quarter, things that need to be finished and some that I would love to finish. But I am going to try not to over-whelm myself so I will stick to just a few….because honestly I have that many UFO’s and WIP’s that things could get out of hand!

engagement ideas progress

This is a quilt I have just started and need to finish pretty quickly, it is an engagement present and the party is the first weekend in May. Yikes, no pressure LOL!

Sneak peek

A sneak peek at a quilt I am working on for future publication, yay! Need this finished this quarter too.

P1020782

This is a space quilt that just needs a little bit more quilting and some binding. I would love to finish it so it can be put to use on one of the boys beds this winter! (Sorry for the picture but I can’t find a better one at the moment!)

American Beauty top

I would love to be able to use this one this winter too! She needs to be quilted yet but I am really hoping we can get her done!

I better stop there because I am thinking of 3 more for every one I have talked about so far! I have a serious non-finishing problem!

Linking to -

FAL 2013

blog signature

7 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Good luck with all your lovely projects you are intending to finish this quarter. It's a good idea to set yourself goals. I'm doing that too since the start of this year. I've got a note book with goals for each month. So far I've been able to complete mostly everything I put on my to do list, although it doesn't necessarily mean that I finish a project Sometimes it's just one block, or a just work for a day on a UFO. I hope that way I can finally finish some of them. Have a lovely weekend. xx

Lucy | Charm About You said...

great projects! Love those triangles!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Always good to set yourself a target and get things finished. Looking forward to seeing more of them all. hugs

Susan said...

Everyone needs a goal or two! And we won't send the quilt police if you don't come through! LOL! I love the purple triangles! And the sneak peek is intriguing too!

Elyte said...

Good luck with all your finishes but make sure you still enjoy the process.

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Excellent jess! And woot woot for the publication - looking stunning so far.

Marie said...

LOVE the engagement gift and the idea of using 2 colours for half the triangles. Gotta try this. Yours is going to be a stunner! Good luck with the TO DO list.