I have been inspired to try improv quilt as you go…see here and here! I actually just found those pictures but I wanted to give you an idea of what I have been seeing around blogland and pinterest.
I thought I would try some hotpads first…they were something I needed too, so you know two birds with one stone!
I was also trying to do a bit of scrap busting…but I am afraid to say that I didn’t even make a dent!
These led me onto something else we needed which was an Ipad mini cover. This time I used some trims and featured some selvedge's.
I used elastic at the top, an experiment in the search for something that won’t scratch the ipad when it is pulled out. I think it works but I do need to make it a bit tighter.
I made an effort not to make the cover too girlie but apparently I failed. I did add some V8 fabric and boys playing with rockets but no, not good enough! LOL I love it though!
That is one thing I can tick off my list for this quarter. So I will link this post to the Finish Along when the linky opens!
Bye for now, Jess