Thursday, October 3, 2013

Finish Along Q3 Wrap Up

Hi all,

It is the time to look back over the last 3 months and see what I finished…I had 8 things on my list, which in reflection was pretty ambitious. I finished 3 things, better than nothing though.

Mini Ipad cover side open

First up was the Ipad cover, which was needed urgently at the time and ironically doesn’t get used now since we bought a survivor case for the Ipad.

Skirt 1

Next was the skirt. I wear this a lot and I really would like to make another one soon!

Scrap challenge quilt

And finally, there is the mini quilt for the scrap quilt challenge. Which had a deadline so there was a need to finish it. I am noticing that I finish things that have a use or a deadline. Maybe I should create deadlines for all my projects LOL.

I also started and finished things that weren’t on my list – a pair of hot pads, 3 pouches and a pincushion.

BTW, thanks to everyone who sent their well wishes I am feeling much better. I still have a bit of a cough but I am hoping it doesn’t get worse again.

Bye for now, Jess :)

3 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Three finished project is definitely better than non. And you had a lot on your plate in the last few month, not to mention you didn't feel well. I hope you are better by now. xx

barcord said...

Good for you Jess. You have finished some lovely things. Love the mini quilt. Beautiful.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Glad you're feeling better. Lovely finishes. Love your scrappy wall quilt especially x