Thursday, May 23, 2013

A new adventure!

Hiya,

I am still here! And I have been busy sewing, but I can’t show you what it is just yet!

Something BIG came into our lives today….

vk4rvbus

This bus has been something we have wanted to do for a very long time, so when we got the chance to buy her we jumped at it. She is already partly converted to a motorhome and a lot of the major purchases are already taken care of. We still need to do a lot of work but hubby is very capable.

We are going to start a blog especially for our bus adventures, when we come up with a name I will share the link here in case anyone is interested.

I promise I will stick to my regular creative content on this blog!

blog signature

8 comments:

barcord said...

Sounds like you are going to have some exciting adventures. Your boys will love it. You must remember to take along some quilty items to make you all feel at home.

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Awesome! You'll have to venture down to Tassie sometime, we HAVE to meet properly! How much fun will it be making stuff to go in your bus?

Kirsten said...

A family bus trip will be fun and you will get to see so much of our lovely country!

Debbie said...

That's exciting Jess, I can't wait to follow you on that adventure!

Oops-Lah said...

Exciting indeed. It made me laugh that you refer to the new bus as "her". She will no doubt get a lovely name ;)???

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Ooh that is a bit exciting indeed!

Elyte said...

Congratulations on the purchase. Lots of fun and adventure to be had in your new bus.

Unknown said...

That is so cool! ! I'm a bit jealous.