Monday, July 26, 2010

Before & after - my creative space!

Hi all,

I haven't got much sewing to report....what I have done I won't show yet as it is for the recipient of my quilt in the quilt swap!

But I have been very busy tidying up my creative space. You may remember the before photo...

After a week of sorting and throwing stuff out, it was a real sewing mojo killer, this is what it looks like....

I'm disappointed - it still looks messy! But it is a million dollars on what it was before!

This is a vintage sewing pattern tin that was my grandmas. Imagine 15 cents for a pattern!

Now that my space is tidier I seem to have some of my sewing mojo back, so I will have something to show you soon!

Be happy,
Jess

4 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Yes, it definitely looks much better in the second picture. I don't know why, but I always create such a mess when I'm sewing. I don't know how other people do it; maybe tidy as you go is the answer (like in the kitchen). Cheers

Debbie said...

Is this the his and hers? If you are like me it won't take long to stop looking like that!

Wendyb said...

I can really relate to the mess status!!!! i've almost given up on that one...a bit like trying to lose that last 5kgs!!!!! You're right though....it does boost your mojo when it's clean! Can't wait to see what the creative juices come up with!
sugary hugs
XX Wendy :O)

Lynn Koeppen said...

Nice job! Looks great, but... can you find what you want? LOL! That is my problem after a big clean!